my first animation.. EVER my first animation.. EVER

Wow!

This is a great animation for your first try. Much better than mine I might add xD
Keep up the good work! :)

Treat Or Else. Treat Or Else.

very cute

was this done is adobe flash? because it's really well animated for usual flash animations :)

Morph Shorts Ep2 Morph Shorts Ep2

pretty good

the animation was smooth. I like the character design for the batman/brain wearing boy. He's so cute! I didn't think the crap part at the end was necessary though.

Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7 Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7

wow

you did this in flash? This is pretty good quality for flash O.O

Sonic X-pals Sonic X-pals

great job

well animated. :) Kinda funny too.

Blind Irony Blind Irony

this is great

for your first submission. :D I suggest looking at walk sequences so you can do better at animating his walking.

Bunny at the Rock Show Bunny at the Rock Show

I'm glad you had fun making this

that's what should really matter. and bunnies are awesome :D
it would be better if you spent more time on the walk sequence. and maybe if there was dialogue or music. Not bad for your first submission.

skilpad responds:

thanks :) silly me uploaded the one without the music by accident but I will be resubmitting the other one later

The Lonely Turtle The Lonely Turtle

it would be better

if it had a decent storyline to it. And if the turtle walked better. It would be helpful to look at walk sequences for animals to help you improve in that area. Otherwise nice job for your first submission.

Revenge is not the answer Revenge is not the answer

not bad for you first sumbission.

try to work more on it. Looking at walk sequences could help you get better with the walking.

Happy Autumn Happy Autumn

it has nice graphics

but i don't quite undterstand what to do. o.O