Zombies Like Pumpkins Zombies Like Pumpkins

good job

I agree with sheerah, the graphics were well done. but I couldn't get past the red blocks either :/

The Thing About Amie Is The Thing About Amie Is

not bad for your first submission

That's really sweet that you made this for your friend :D I suggest drawing objects in instead of getting images from the internet.

Ninja Chibi Ninja Chibi

not bad for you first submission.

but I kept dying xD
Maybe it would be better if the ninja had like three lives instead of one.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Adorable

Very short. But very cute game :D
good graphics

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Addicting game :)

I though it was really cool and very addicting. Though the last boss was sooo hard >.< The only thing I didn't like about the game was the movements sometimes and there's no save button. But I'm not rating it low just cuz its lacking in a couple things. It was cool enough that I wanted to play all the way through. (Which is pretty rare for me) Good job!

-pong- -pong-

that was cool

I love pong games. awesome effects. But kinda challenging.

TastyLamp responds:

Good to hear. Good to hear. :)

Thanks for reviewing!

The Lion King - Flash! The Lion King - Flash!

Awsome games and expressions!!!

That was so awsome.:) The Simba expressions you did in the beginning looked exactly like the ones in the movie.

WolfAkela responds:

I actually spent a lot of time making the whole scene look as similar as possible to the movie. XD Used plenty of reference pics and vids, but was well worth it. I wanted to add a few more icing to the intro, but my latest *.fla of it got deleted. :(

Nightmare House Nightmare House

lock box question

I entered the lock box code from the walkthrough and it didn't work. Are you sure that's the correct code?

(G) Pac-Snake (G) Pac-Snake